3CX VoIP PBX for Windows enables businesses to break free from their proprietary PBXs
London, UK – 3 September 2007 – SIP Server software developer, 3CX and UK-based software distributor, Zen Software have entered into a strategic relationship to promote and manage the distribution of 3CX - a VoIP phone for Windows - in the UK and Ireland markets. Together they plan to establish 3CX as a leading player in the VoIP market for SMEs, providing a solution which enables resellers to expand the services they offer their customers.
3CX is an open standard, fully featured IP PBX server built to SIP standards. A cost effective, easy to use alternative to traditional hardware PBXs, 3CX seamlessly integrates: existing PSTN lines using VOIP gateways, VOIP providers and SIP compliant handsets or softphones, providing a comprehensive PBX server without proprietary hardware or software restrictions. 3CX benefits include:
- Reduced call charges using VOIP providers (SipGate, Blueface etc.)
- Web-based, easy to use administrative interface
- Auto Attendant, Ring Groups, Call Queuing, and Voice Mail for flexible call routing
- Hot Desk - move phones from one desk to another without re-wiring or re-configuring
- Allows remote employees to pick up their extension from anywhere.
To read the whole article, click here.