3CX’s popular free business soft phone gets intuitive new interface
3CX today announced a new version of its popular free VoIP softphone for Windows, 3CXPhone 4.0. 3CXPhone 4.0 sports an all new interface that should be familiar to millions of users the world over. Similar in look and feel to popular smart-phones, users will be able to make and receive calls without requiring any training.
“3CXPhone is a great VoIP phone for businesses. It’s easy to deploy and manage for network administrators. Users will love it for its cool look and intuitive interface.” Said Nick Galea, 3CX CEO.
3CXPhone is provided completely free of charge to individuals and organizations including commercial entities. All features (including call transfer) are enabled. This makes it easy for companies to deploy it on any Windows desktop without having to worry about cost or licensing hassles.
3CXPhone 4 is international
3CXPhone 4 is available in several languages. Besides English, it is also available in German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and very soon in French.
3CX Phone – key features:
- Choose from several popular phone interfaces
- Supports multiple SIP profiles
- Shows personal call log/history
- FREE – no license fees
- Supports G.711, GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment
- Works with 3CX Phone System, Asterisk and popular VoIP providers
- Supports Plantronics headsets
- Environmentally friendly